Skip to main content

Learn how to build your first programming project from scratch, choose an idea, code, debug, test, use GitHub, write a README, and add it to your resume.

How to Build Your First Programming Project: A Beginner's Guide You finish a few programming tutorials. You understand variables, loops, conditions, functions, and maybe even some data structures. You solve a few beginner coding problems. Then you open your code editor and suddenly think: "I know how to write code, but I have no idea what to build." If that sounds familiar, you are not behind. This is one of the most common stages of learning programming. Tutorials teach you individual concepts, but building a project teaches you how those concepts work together to solve an actual problem. Your first programming project does not need to be revolutionary. You do not need to build the next Instagram, Google, or Amazon. Your goal is much simpler: take an idea, turn it into requirements, write the code, handle problems, test it, document it, and publish it. This guide explains how to build your first programming project from scratch, even if you have never completed ...

Learn how to write professional emails at work with practical examples, templates, subject lines, etiquette tips, and advice for freshers.

How to Write Professional Emails at Work: A Fresher's Practical Guide

Writing professional emails at work is one of those skills that looks easy until you actually have to email your manager, HR, a senior colleague, a recruiter, or someone you have never spoken to before.

In college, you can often send a quick message to a professor or teammate and explain the rest verbally. In a workplace, an email may need to communicate the situation clearly even when the recipient is busy, working in another location, or reading your message hours later.

That is why professional email writing is more than using formal English. A good work email should make it easy for the recipient to understand:

  • Why are you contacting them?
  • What information do they need?
  • What action do you need from them?
  • Is there a deadline?
  • What have you already done?

When I moved from college into my first IT job, one of the things I had to adjust to was that technical knowledge was only one part of communicating professionally. Knowing how to write a clear update, ask a focused question, explain a blocker, or follow up without sounding impatient became part of everyday work.

You do not need complicated vocabulary to write good emails. In fact, trying too hard to sound formal can make your message less clear.

The goal is simple: make your email clear, respectful, specific, and easy to act on.

Affiliate Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.

What Makes an Email Professional?

A professional email is not necessarily a long email or an extremely formal email. Different companies and teams have different communication styles.

What matters most is whether your message communicates the right information in an appropriate way.

  • Clarity: The reader should understand your message without guessing what you mean.
  • Conciseness: Include useful context, but remove unnecessary information.
  • Appropriate tone: Be respectful without making every sentence sound overly formal.
  • Specificity: Clearly explain what you need, especially when asking someone to take action.
  • Accuracy: Check names, dates, attachments, numbers, and other important details.
  • Professional etiquette: Use To, CC, BCC, attachments, and follow-ups thoughtfully.

A useful rule is:

Make your email easy to understand and easy to act on.

The Basic Structure of a Professional Work Email

Most workplace emails can follow a simple structure:

  1. Subject line
  2. Greeting
  3. Purpose of the email
  4. Necessary context
  5. Request or expected action
  6. Deadline, if applicable
  7. Closing
  8. Signature

For example:

Subject: Request for Review of Project Report

Hi Priya,

I have completed the first draft of the project report and attached it to this email.

Could you please review the report and let me know if any changes are required? If possible, I would appreciate your feedback by Thursday so I can make the updates before submission.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Rahul Sharma
Associate

The recipient can quickly answer three questions:

  • Why am I receiving this email?
  • What does the sender need from me?
  • When is it needed?

That is what you should aim for in most workplace emails.

How to Write a Good Email Subject Line

The subject line gives the recipient context before they open your email. A vague subject can make an important message difficult to find later.

Avoid subjects such as:

  • Important
  • Hello
  • Question
  • Need help
  • Update
  • Urgent

These subjects do not provide enough information.

Weak vs Better Subject Lines

Weak Better
Leave Leave Request for 14–15 September
Update Project Alpha – Weekly Status Update
Question Clarification Needed on API Testing Task
Meeting Request for Project Discussion – Tuesday
Reminder Follow-Up: Access Request for Development Environment

Useful Subject Line Patterns

  • Request: Leave Request for [Date]
  • Update: Status Update – [Project/Task]
  • Clarification: Clarification on [Task/Requirement]
  • Follow-up: Follow-Up: [Original Request]
  • Document: Updated [Document Name] – [Project]
  • Meeting: Discussion Request – [Topic]
  • Issue: Blocker: [Task/Issue]

A good subject line should be specific enough to provide context but short enough to scan quickly.

How to Start a Professional Email

Your greeting should depend on the recipient, your relationship with them, and your company's communication culture.

Hi [Name],

This is usually a safe option for colleagues, managers, recruiters, and many professional contacts.

Hello [Name],

This gives a slightly more formal or neutral tone and works well when you do not know the recipient very well.

Dear [Name],

This is more formal and may be appropriate for formal external communication, certain recruitment situations, or traditional professional settings.

You should also pay attention to how people around you communicate. If your manager consistently writes "Hi Sandip," there is usually no reason for you to write an extremely formal greeting every time.

On the other hand, an email to a client, senior executive, or external organization may require more formality.

Workplace etiquette is not about memorizing one perfect greeting. It is about understanding context.

How to Write the Main Body of the Email

The easiest way to write a workplace email is to think in this order:

Purpose → Context → Action → Deadline

1. State the purpose early

Do not make the recipient read a long introduction before discovering why you are writing.

Less effective:

I wanted to reach out regarding the task that we discussed earlier because I was going through it and I had some thoughts about one particular part that I wasn't completely sure about.

Better:

I need clarification on the testing requirements for the login module.

The second version immediately provides context.

2. Give enough context

Being concise does not mean being incomplete.

If you are asking for help, explain what you are working on and what you have already tried. This is especially important for freshers.

Compare these two messages:

Weak: I am stuck. Please help.

Better: I am working on the login module and have completed the API integration. I have tested the request locally, but I am receiving an authentication error. I checked the configuration and request parameters but have not been able to identify the issue. Could you please suggest what I should check next?

The second message shows that you have already investigated the problem. It gives the other person something useful to respond to.

3. Make your request specific

Instead of saying:

"Please check this."

Say:

"Could you please review the figures in the attached report and confirm whether the March numbers are correct?"

The recipient should not have to guess what "check" means.

4. Use bullet points for multiple items

Bullet points can make status updates and action items easier to scan.

  • Development: Completed
  • API integration: Completed
  • Testing: In progress
  • Deployment: Pending confirmation

5. Mention the deadline when one exists

If you need something by a particular time, say so.

Instead of:

"Please send this soon."

Use:

"Could you please share the document by 3 PM today? I need to include it in the submission."

A specific deadline gives the recipient useful context without unnecessarily using words such as "urgent."

One Important Lesson I Learned as a Fresher

When you are new to corporate work, it is easy to think that professional communication means using complicated English.

It does not.

During the transition from college to my first IT job, I gradually realized that clarity matters more than fancy English. A simple message that clearly explains the problem is much more useful than a sophisticated paragraph that leaves the reader wondering what you actually need.

I also learned that asking a question professionally does not mean immediately messaging someone with "I don't understand."

A better approach is:

  1. Read the requirement carefully.
  2. Check the available documentation or previous information.
  3. Try to solve the problem yourself.
  4. Identify exactly where you are stuck.
  5. Ask a focused question.

This does not mean you should spend hours stuck on something just to prove that you can solve it alone. The point is to show that you have made a reasonable attempt and can explain where you need help.

That habit improved not only my emails but also my conversations, meetings, and day-to-day workplace communication.

How to Ask Your Manager for Help Without Sounding Unprepared

One of the most common situations for a fresher is needing help from a manager or senior colleague.

Avoid:

"Sir, I don't know how to do this. Please help."

Instead, structure your message like this:

What I am doing → What I tried → Where I am blocked → What I need

Subject: Clarification Needed on [Task]

Hi [Name],

I am currently working on [task/project]. I have completed [what you have done] and checked [documentation/previous steps] to resolve the issue.

I am currently blocked at [specific issue]. Could you please guide me on the correct approach or let me know if there is anything specific I should check?

Thank you.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

This approach is useful because you are not simply transferring the problem to someone else. You are communicating what you have already done.

How to Write a Professional Follow-Up

Following up is normal in a workplace. People receive many emails, attend meetings, and work on multiple priorities. A delayed response does not automatically mean that someone is ignoring you.

A good follow-up is short and neutral.

Subject: Follow-Up: Access Request for Development Environment

Hi Ankit,

I am following up on my email regarding access to the development environment sent on Monday.

Could you please let me know if there is any update? I need the access to proceed with the assigned task.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Rahul

Avoid writing:

  • "Why haven't you replied?"
  • "I already sent this many times."
  • "Please respond ASAP."
  • "I am still waiting for your reply."

Unless the situation genuinely requires escalation, keep the follow-up factual and respectful.

How to Report a Delay Professionally

This is an important skill that many freshers learn only after making the mistake of waiting until the last minute.

If you realize that a task may miss its deadline, communicate early.

Do not simply write:

"The task is delayed."

Instead, explain:

  • What is completed.
  • What is remaining.
  • Why there is a delay.
  • What you are doing about it.
  • When you expect to finish.

Subject: Update on [Task] – Revised Completion Time

Hi [Name],

I wanted to provide an update on [task]. The initial development work is complete, but testing has taken longer than expected because of [brief reason].

I have completed [specific progress] and expect to finish the remaining work by [new date/time]. I will let you know if there are any further changes to the timeline.

Regards,
[Your Name]

Do not hide a problem simply because you are afraid of disappointing your manager. Early communication gives the team more options to respond.

How to Write a Professional Status Update

Status emails should make progress easy to understand.

Subject: Task Update – Customer Dashboard

Hi Rahul,

Here is the current status of the customer dashboard:

  • UI development: Completed
  • API integration: Completed
  • Testing: In progress
  • Expected completion: Friday

There are currently no blockers. I will share another update if the timeline changes.

Best regards,
Arjun

A good status update does not need to tell the entire story. It should give the reader enough information to understand progress, blockers, and next steps.

How to Request Leave Professionally

Follow your organization's leave process first. If an email is required, keep the request clear.

Subject: Leave Request for 12–13 September

Hi Priya,

I would like to request leave on 12 and 13 September due to a personal commitment.

I will complete my current tasks or coordinate the necessary handover before my leave.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Neha

You generally do not need to provide an unnecessarily detailed personal explanation. Share the information required by your workplace process and maintain appropriate privacy.

How to Email HR

When communicating with HR, be specific about the information or process you need.

Subject: Query Regarding Employee Insurance Details

Hello HR Team,

I would like to understand how I can access my employee insurance details and download the relevant document.

Could you please share the process or direct me to the appropriate employee portal section?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Riya Sharma
Employee ID: XXXXX

If your organization provides a specific HR portal, ticketing system, or helpdesk process, use that process rather than sending an email simply because it seems easier.

How to Send an Attachment Correctly

Before sending an attachment, check four things:

  1. Is the file actually attached?
  2. Is it the correct version?
  3. Does the filename make sense?
  4. Does the recipient have permission to receive the information?

Instead of writing:

"Please find the file."

Provide context:

Subject: Updated Project Report

Hi Meera,

Please find attached the updated project report incorporating the changes discussed during today's meeting.

Please let me know if any further revisions are required.

Regards,
Sanjay

How to Apologize for a Mistake in an Email

Mistakes happen. The professional response is usually to acknowledge the mistake, correct it, and communicate the next step.

Subject: Correction: Updated Report Attached

Hi Priya,

I noticed that I sent an earlier version of the report with incorrect figures in one section. I apologize for the mistake.

I have corrected the figures and attached the updated version. Please use this version for the review.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Amit

Avoid writing a long emotional explanation or blaming someone else. Explain what happened, correct the information, and focus on what happens next.

How to Disagree Professionally Over Email

You will eventually disagree with a colleague or receive information that you believe is incorrect. Professional communication does not mean pretending to agree with everything.

Instead of:

"This is wrong."

Try:

"I noticed a discrepancy in this section. Could we review the figures once more?"

Or:

"I understand the proposed approach. I have one concern regarding [specific issue]. Could we discuss whether [alternative] would work better in this case?"

Focus on the information or problem rather than attacking the person.

Emailing Clients or External Contacts

Client and external emails often require extra attention because the recipient may not know your internal terminology, team structure, or processes.

For example:

Subject: Update on Website Testing – 18 August

Hello Mr. Wilson,

I am writing to provide an update on the website testing completed today. We have completed the planned test cases and identified two issues that require further investigation.

Our team is currently reviewing them, and we will share the next update by Wednesday.

Please let me know if you would like any additional details.

Kind regards,
Aarav Mehta
Project Team

When writing to an external contact:

  • Avoid unnecessary internal jargon.
  • Check names and titles carefully.
  • Do not share confidential information unless authorized.
  • Be careful with attachments and recipients.
  • Do not promise something you cannot confirm.
  • Proofread more carefully before sending.

15 Professional Email Rules Every Fresher Should Know

  1. Use a clear subject. Make the purpose obvious.
  2. Put the purpose near the beginning. Do not bury the important point.
  3. Keep the email concise. Remove information that does not help the recipient.
  4. Provide enough context. Concise does not mean incomplete.
  5. Make requests specific. Explain exactly what you need.
  6. Mention deadlines when necessary. Use actual dates or times instead of vague words such as "soon."
  7. Proofread before sending. Check grammar, names, dates, and important details.
  8. Check To, CC, and BCC. Make sure the right people receive the email.
  9. Do not overuse CC. Copy people who genuinely need visibility.
  10. Check attachments. Make sure the correct file is attached before sending.
  11. Do not send emotional emails immediately. Pause and review if you are frustrated.
  12. Avoid unnecessary urgency. Explain the actual deadline instead of repeatedly writing "URGENT."
  13. Respect confidentiality. Follow company security and privacy policies.
  14. Respond appropriately. Not every informational email needs a reply, but action requests should not be ignored.
  15. Read the entire email once before pressing Send. This final check catches many avoidable mistakes.

Common Professional Email Mistakes Freshers Make

1. Sending Only "Hi"

Sending "Hi" and waiting for the person to respond creates unnecessary back-and-forth.

Instead of:

Hi

Try:

Hi Priya, I wanted to clarify one point regarding today's assignment. Could you please confirm whether the report should include the previous year's data?

2. Writing Everything in Capital Letters

Messages such as "PLEASE SEND THIS TODAY" can appear aggressive. Use normal sentence formatting and state the deadline clearly.

3. Using Too Many Exclamation Marks

"Please send this ASAP!!!" usually does not communicate urgency professionally.

A specific deadline is better:

"Could you please share this by 3 PM today? I need to include it in the final submission."

4. Writing Extremely Long Emails

If the recipient needs several paragraphs to understand a simple request, look for ways to simplify the message.

For complex topics, a short summary followed by an attachment, document, or meeting may be more effective.

5. Using Too Much Technical Jargon

Technical terminology is useful when the recipient understands it. Otherwise, explain the issue in simple language.

6. Copying Too Many People

Do not add a large list of people simply because you are afraid someone might ask why they were not included.

Follow your team's communication process and include people who actually need the information.

7. Forgetting the Attachment

If your email says "I've attached the report" but no file is attached, you have created another unnecessary message.

8. Hiding a Problem Until the Deadline

If you know that a task may be delayed, communicate early. A manager usually has more options when they know about a problem before the deadline.

9. Sending an Angry Reply

If an email frustrates you, draft the response, step away for a few minutes, and read it again before sending.

10. Treating Email Like WhatsApp

Short messages are not automatically bad, but professional email generally needs enough context for someone to understand the situation without a long conversation.

Professional vs Unprofessional Email Examples

Less Professional More Professional
Send me the file ASAP. Could you please share the updated file by 3 PM today?
Why didn't you reply? I wanted to follow up on my previous email and check whether there is any update.
I don't understand this task. Could you please clarify the expected output for this task?
I can't come tomorrow. I would like to request leave for tomorrow due to a personal commitment.
This is wrong. I noticed a discrepancy in this section. Could we review the figures once more?

Notice that the professional versions are not necessarily longer. They simply provide enough context, maintain an appropriate tone, and make the expected action clearer.

7 Email Templates Freshers Can Actually Reuse

1. Asking for Help

Subject: Help Needed With [Task/Issue]

Hi [Name],

I am currently working on [task/project] and I am facing an issue with [specific problem].

I have already tried [what you tried], but I am still unable to resolve it.

Could you please guide me on how I should proceed?

Thank you.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

2. Requesting Leave

Subject: Leave Request for [Date]

Hi [Manager's Name],

I would like to request leave on [date] due to [brief reason, if appropriate].

I will ensure that my current tasks are completed or handed over before my leave.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
[Your Name]

3. Following Up

Subject: Follow-Up: [Original Request]

Hi [Name],

I am following up on my previous email regarding [topic].

Could you please let me know if there is any update?

Thanks,
[Your Name]

4. Asking for Clarification

Subject: Clarification on [Task/Requirement]

Hi [Name],

I would like to clarify one point regarding [task/topic]. Could you please confirm whether [specific question]?

This will help me proceed in the correct direction.

Regards,
[Your Name]

5. Sending a Status Update

Subject: Status Update – [Project/Task]

Hi [Name],

Here is the current status:

  • [Completed item]
  • [Work in progress]
  • [Pending item]
  • [Blocker, if any]

I expect to complete the remaining work by [date].

Best regards,
[Your Name]

6. Requesting Feedback

Subject: Request for Feedback on [Task/Document]

Hi [Name],

I have completed [task/document] and would appreciate your feedback when you have time.

In particular, I would like to know whether [specific area] needs improvement.

Thank you.

Regards,
[Your Name]

7. Requesting a Meeting

Subject: Discussion Request – [Topic]

Hi [Name],

I would like to discuss [topic] and align on the next steps.

Would you be available for a 15–20 minute discussion on [day]? Please let me know a convenient time.

Thanks,
[Your Name]

Use these as starting points rather than scripts. Your relationship with the recipient and your company's communication culture should influence the final wording.

When Email Is Not the Best Communication Method

Professional communication also means knowing when not to send an email.

Email may not be the best choice when:

  • The issue needs an immediate response.
  • The topic requires a long discussion.
  • A sensitive conversation would be better handled privately.
  • Your company has a dedicated ticketing or workflow system for the request.
  • The message involves multiple unrelated topics that would be easier to discuss in a meeting.

Sometimes the better approach is to send a short message requesting a quick discussion.

For example:

"Hi Priya, I have a couple of questions about the assignment and think a quick discussion would be easier than a long email. Would you be available for 10 minutes today?"

Good workplace communication is not about using email for everything. It is about choosing the right communication method for the situation.

Email Etiquette for Remote and Hybrid Work

Modern workplaces often combine email, chat, meetings, and collaboration tools. The same professional principles still apply.

Do not expect instant replies

A person may be in a meeting, working on a deadline, or unavailable. A delayed reply does not automatically mean that your message was ignored.

Use the appropriate channel

If your company has a defined process for technical issues, leave requests, access requests, or HR questions, follow it.

Document important decisions

If an important decision is made verbally or during a meeting, an appropriate written summary can prevent misunderstandings.

For example:

"Thanks for the discussion. To confirm my understanding, I will complete X by Wednesday and share the updated version for review."

Respect availability

Do not assume that someone is available simply because their status appears online.

Professionalism works in both directions: communicate your needs clearly, but also respect other people's working time.

My Practical Rule for Writing Work Emails

When I am unsure how to write an email, I find it useful to reduce the situation to four questions:

  1. Why am I sending this?
  2. What does the recipient need to know?
  3. What do I need from them?
  4. Is there a deadline or next step?

If those four things are clear, the email usually becomes much easier to write.

You do not need to spend ten minutes trying to find the most impressive sentence. Write the clearest sentence instead.

A 30-Second Checklist Before You Press Send

Before sending an important work email, quickly check:

  • ☐ Is the subject specific?
  • ☐ Did I greet the recipient appropriately?
  • ☐ Is the purpose clear in the first few lines?
  • ☐ Did I provide enough context?
  • ☐ Is my request specific?
  • ☐ Did I mention the deadline if one exists?
  • ☐ Are the correct people in To and CC?
  • ☐ Is the attachment actually attached?
  • ☐ Did I accidentally include confidential information?
  • ☐ Does the tone sound professional?
  • ☐ Did I check names, dates, and important numbers?
  • ☐ Would the recipient know what to do after reading it?

Frequently Asked Questions About Professional Emails at Work

How formal should a work email be?

Use a professional and respectful tone, but the appropriate level of formality depends on your workplace and recipient. An email to a close teammate may be more relaxed than an email to a client or senior executive.

Is "Hi [Name]" professional?

Yes. "Hi [Name]" is widely used in professional communication and is generally appropriate for colleagues, managers, recruiters, and many external contacts.

Should I use emojis in professional emails?

It depends on the workplace culture, but emojis are generally unnecessary in formal emails. Follow the communication style of your team and use them cautiously.

How long should a professional email be?

There is no universal word limit. Make the email as short as possible while still providing the information the recipient needs. If the topic is complicated, a short summary followed by a meeting or supporting document may be more effective.

Should I reply to every work email?

No. Some emails are purely informational. However, respond when the sender requests information, confirmation, approval, or another action from you.

When should I use CC?

Use CC when someone needs visibility into the conversation but does not necessarily need to take action. Avoid copying large groups unnecessarily.

How do I politely follow up on an email?

Reference your previous email, briefly explain why you are following up if necessary, and ask whether there is an update. Avoid blaming the recipient for not responding.

What should I do if I make a mistake in an email?

Correct it promptly. For a minor mistake, a short correction may be enough. If important information was incorrect, clearly explain the correction and provide the updated information.

Is professional email writing only important for freshers?

No. Email communication remains useful throughout a career. The people you communicate with may change—from teammates and managers to clients, vendors, HR teams, senior leaders, or external organizations—but the fundamentals of clear communication remain useful.

Final Takeaway: Good Emails Are Clear, Not Complicated

Learning how to write professional emails at work does not require you to memorize dozens of formal phrases.

What matters is learning how to communicate information clearly.

State your purpose. Give the necessary context. Explain what you need. Mention the deadline when relevant. Use an appropriate tone. Check the recipients and attachments. Then read the email once before sending it.

As a fresher, you will become more comfortable with workplace communication by observing how experienced colleagues communicate and by practicing yourself. Your first few emails may take longer to write than they eventually will. That is normal.

One of the biggest lessons I learned while moving from college into corporate life is that professional communication is not about sounding impressive; it is about making collaboration easier.

You do not need perfect English. You need clear thinking, respect for the reader's time, and the ability to communicate what is happening and what needs to happen next.

When in doubt, remember this simple formula:

Be clear. Be specific. Be respectful. Give context. Make the next step obvious.

Those five habits will take you much further than trying to make every email sound overly formal.

About the Author

I'm Sandip, a computer science graduate and an early-career IT professional sharing practical lessons about starting a career, adapting to corporate life, learning technical skills, and navigating life after college.

Through this blog, I share things I wish I had understood earlier as a fresher—from job preparation and workplace communication to the realities of starting your first IT job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

217. Contains Duplicate

217. Contains Duplicate Difficulty: Easy Problem Statement Given an integer array nums , return true if any value appears at least twice in the array, and return false if every element is distinct . Example 1: Input: nums = [1, 2, 3, 1] Output: true Explanation: The element 1 appears more than once (at indices 0 and 3). Example 2: Input: nums = [1, 2, 3, 4] Output: false Explanation: All elements are unique. Example 3: Input: nums = [1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2] Output: true Explanation: Several elements appear multiple times: 1 , 3 , 4 , and 2 . Constraints: 1 <= nums.length <= 10⁵ -10⁹ <= nums[i] <= 10⁹ Solution:   import java.util.Arrays; class Solution {     public boolean containsDuplicate ( int [] nums ) {         Arrays . sort (nums); // Sort the array         for ( int i = 1 ; i < nums . length ; i++) {             if (nums[i]...

Chocolate Distribution Problem

Chocolate Distribution Problem Given an array  arr[]  of positive integers, where each value represents the number of chocolates in a packet. Each packet can have a variable number of chocolates. There are  m  students, the task is to distribute chocolate packets among  m  students such that -       i. Each student gets  exactly  one packet.      ii. The difference between maximum number of chocolates given to a student and minimum number of chocolates given to a student is minimum and return that minimum possible difference. Examples: Input: arr = [3, 4, 1, 9, 56, 7, 9, 12], m = 5 Output: 6 Explanation: The minimum difference between maximum chocolates and minimum chocolates is 9 - 3 = 6 by choosing following m packets :[3, 4, 9, 7, 9]. Input: arr = [7, 3, 2, 4, 9, 12, 56], m = 3 Output: 2 Explanation: The minimum difference between maximum chocolates and minimum chocolates is 4 - 2 = 2 by choosing following m packe...

Learn how to improve communication skills as a student or fresher with practical tips for speaking clearly, active listening, interviews, presentations, and workplace communication.

How to Improve Communication Skills as a Student or Fresher You can have good technical skills, a strong resume and impressive projects, but if you struggle to explain your ideas clearly, communication can become a challenge in college, interviews and your first job. The good news is that communication is a skill you can improve . You don't need perfect English, a foreign accent, a huge vocabulary or a naturally outgoing personality. What you need is regular practice: listening carefully, organizing your thoughts, speaking clearly, asking better questions and learning from feedback. For students and freshers, communication is especially important because you may use it in completely different situations within the same week—from a college presentation to a placement interview and then a message to a senior at work. In this guide, I'll share practical ways to improve communication skills as a student or fresher , including speaking exercises, voice clarity, act...